Thursday, March 14, 2013

Roasted Cauliflower

I have been trying to eat a lot of vegetables since implementing the Paleo lifestyle. Tonight I made roasted chicken and cauliflower. I am not a big fan of cauliflower but I am trying to open my mind, and taste buds, to trying new veggies.

Here is the recipe: 
1 Bushel of Cauliflower
2 tbsp. Kosher Salt
1 Yellow Onion
1 tbsp. Herbs de Provence
3 tbsp. Olive Oil
1/3 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese

Cut up the cauliflower and onions and place on a rimmed baking sheet.

Sprinkle salt, herbs de provence, and olive oil over the cauliflower and mix together. 


Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, Take out and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, place back in the oven for 10 more minutes.

Take out and "Presto" easy and healthy cauliflower!

ENJOY!
(I know these pics suck but they were taken with my phone. I got a new camera for my birthday so the new pictures I take should be pretty fabulous) 



No comments:

Post a Comment