Monday, May 27, 2013

Cleaning Out My Closet

I recently cleaned out my closet with the help of my sister-in-law. She loves fashion as much as me so we spent around 2-3 hours trying on clothes and deciding what to toss or keep. I ended up with 2 bags full of crap clothes to be tossed.


I had no idea I accumulated so much stuff.  Now that I got rid of a bunch of things I have been shopping like crazy. Since it is Memorial Day weekend I have been taking full advantage of sales. First on my list was a bic band and a sports bra. 

I have been hearing a lot of great things about Bic Bands. They are supposed to really stay in place and that is just what I need for all of the hair I have. I bought the skinny sparkle silver. They are currently offering a 10% discount on purchases over $24.


The sports bra I got was from Moving Comfort. I hear that these sports bras are amazing for us girls with a little extra. I'm a 36D so I need all of the help I can get when working out. I got the same size in the sports bra that I wear in a regular bra. This particular bra is currently on sale. It is called the Fiona. I hope it all works out. 


JCrew Factory and Banana Republic Factory were having 50% off of their entire store. I bought a really cute dress from BR and some colored toothpick pants from JCrew. 
JCrew
  • These companies are not paying me for this. I am just letting everyone know what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment