Sunday, June 2, 2013

Almost the End (Hallelujah)

Next week is the last week of school. When I tell you that I am DONE! I really mean it. I love, love, love teaching 1st grade but this year has been a real doosy. I have had 15-16 students all year and lost and gained over 11 students. Our school is really transient so many of the students come and go throughout the year. Imagine having to get stuff ready and prep for new students all year long.

I will stay in 1st grade next year and continue to lead my team but I really hope that things will go smoother. I want to make sure that I prep for the new year school year now that I know what to expect. First on my list is to have new student packets prepped and ready to hand out. I also want to make sure I buy a few more supplies so I will definitely be hitting up the local stores during back to school sales. Pinterest and The First Grade Parade have really gotten me through the school year.


Now that summer is starting I can start experimenting with different recipes and do a deep clean in my house. This school year was so busy that I didn't get a chance to do much. Of course pinterest will be assisting me with recommendations of both. Gotta love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment