Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dallas Arboretum

Mr. Lovely, my momma, and I went to the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden today. It was absolutely beautiful. This was our first time ever visiting since living in Dallas and I am so sad that we have never been before. Luckily we had Groupon tickets because the price was a little steep...$15 per person. Our tickets were $6. The theme was Alice in Wonderland so there were a lot of themed flowered houses. Here are some pics....ENJOY.....
Hydrangeas, my mothers favorite flower





The tea party






The Arboretum is off of White Rock Lake....Where I def. need to run one weekend...it's beautiful!



Me and my beautiful mom


I love this picture. I taught my students about bees and I would have loved for them to see this up close. We need more bees so please don't kill them.
We had a really great time but of course it started getting really hot. I suggest if you go to definitely take a picnic blanket and some food. I saw one couple with cheese and red wine in their picnic basket.....I totally wanted to ask them if I could join but that would have been odd ;-)

There are summer concerts at the Arboretum and they serve food and beverages. You can also bring in your own food and beverage and chillax while listening to some good music. This is definitely THE place to go on a date night with the hubby or with some friends to listen to music and enjoy scenery.

Side note: Looking at these pics of myself.....I need to learn a different pose. It's becoming redundant!

No comments:

Post a Comment