Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall is Here

Fall has officially arrived and I am taking full advantage. I've been snapping pics whenever I see or like something festive. 

This lovely picture is from Yankee Candle. Their holiday candle holders are so cute. I love to visit their store and check out what they have. I TOTALLY want the train! 

This candle smells so amazing. This is definitely on my list for fall candle scents. 



Yes this poor cake is half ate...LOL! I made an amazing pumpkin bundt cake for a friend at works birthday. I got the recipe from Mix and Match Mama


These yummies were definitely one of the first things in my cart. Truth be told I really can't decide if I like them or not. They taste like there is a coating on the outside of the chocolate??? 


These were calling my name. Mr. Lovely always says he hates the taste of pumpkin but he had noooooo problem finishing off the pumpkin cheesecake cookies. 



Of course a pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks....duh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment