Saturday, July 6, 2013

Some of my favorite pins

I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. It is like a little heaven on my computer. Whenever I am in need of any ideas....I just go to Pinterest.....BING......and I am given a plethora of material. I always make sure to read reviews though. I have made a few items from the recipes and they did not come out as good as they looked. I found that many times if you read the reviews there are people who add or delete ingredients or measurements from the original recipe. This is really helpful.

Here are a few of my favorite Food pins:

I have been seeing these all around pinterest lately. I love stuffed shells and the fact that these are taco stuffed shells makes them look even more tasty! Here is the link: Busy at Home
Please tell me that these do not look divine! There are really healthy too.....Chicken Parmesan Meatballs. There is not a link to this but I am sure they are not hard to recreate. If any one knows the link to this please let me know.
I have made this and let me tell you it is GOOD!!! I did not make it in the crock pot because I like my noodles al dente. I instead cooked it on the stove in my dutch oven. Here is the link: Pinterest Healthy Foods

Here are a few of my favorite Fashion pins.

I own similar clothing so I wanted to pin this to remember to wear it. This high-low thing is really taking off. Here is the link:Style Pantry
I die for this arm candy!!! Here is the link: Purseblog
I also own these items except for the polka dot shirt. Here is the link: Outfitposts
I am OBSESSED with Sun Kiss Alba's hair. She has an amazing You Tube channel where she explains her skin and hair care regimine. Here is the link: Beautylish

Of course there are a ton more pins that I could put on here but I don't have the time.
It's Mr. Lovely's Birthday on Monday and we are doing a small cook out for him. Ribs, Hot Dogs, Dirty Rice, Salad, Chips, and CAKE!!! I'll be sure to take some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment