Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bacon Wrapped Chicken


Picture is kind of blurry, but trust me this is great! 

I really tried to get a better picture but the food feature on my camera was not cooperating that day. This was the best photo that I could get. 

I used the Gazebo Room Dressing again. This time I used the vinaigrette version to marinate the chicken and it did not disappoint. I marinated it the night before I was going to make this so that the flavors would be even more intense. 

Once the chicken was marinated I wrapped each chicken breast (you could use thighs too) in two pieces of bacon with then ends of the bacon tucked underneath the chicken so that it would stay put. I put the chicken on a foil lined sheet pan with sides. I cut up some potatoes, added carrots, and sprinkled everything with 2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary, 1 tbsp. olive oil, dash of salt, and pepper. I baked it at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. After about 30 minutes in the oven I used a metal spatula and flipped over the potatoes and carrots so that they would not burn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment