Sunday, January 6, 2013

Put a ring on it!

Everybody knows (in my Phaedra Parks voice) that I love, love, love all of the Real Housewives shows. It's a guilty pleasure. I even tried to not watch RHOMiami. I found myself DVR'ing every episode to watch back to back at a later date. I just can't help myself. The first season of Miami was kind of annoying slow but with the new people they added it made it more interesting. #MamaElsa

My favorite, and I believe most popular, is the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Hands down... NeNe makes the show. Her interview comments have me rolling and pressing the instant replay button to laugh even louder. Kenya of course looks ridiculous and Walter is playing her for a fool. Though they say she paid him to be her boyfriend for the show....she needs a refund ASAP. He is the worst. She needs to dump him, have a baby on her own, and be a strong black woman. UGH! She's too old for all this. She stayed quiet for all that time and out of the mainstream limelight. She makes this big appearance on RHOA and BOOM! She's wack.

This is exactly what Kenya needs to do to Walter:

At least my girl NeNe got it right. Well RHOBH is on tomorrow night along with Vanderpump rules....Get excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment